J.A. Stauffer, CPA, PC provides accounting services to clients in five main areas. These being accounting, taxes, management advisory services, specialized accounting services and computer support services. We work with our clients to discover their specific needs which allows us to design an organized, flexible accounting program. Every client is treated as a person and not just another number. Since we work mainly with small and growing organizations, their needs and requirements change rather rapidly and we are always ready to tackle any challenge, answer any questions, and take on special assignments.
In addition to our five main areas of service, we also like to go the extra mile for clients and give them additional resources. One of those resources is Business Owner's Success Strategies. This is a publication given to new clients as a guide to determining if business ownership is the right step for them and gives them suggestions on all of the things they need to get started.
Take a look at our services and see what we can do to assist you today!
J.A. Stauffer, CPA, PC provides accounting services to small and medium-sized private businesses. To strengthen management procedures and improve operation results, we supplement our reports with suggestions for attaining these goals. We believe in making financial statements simple and easy to understand.
Our accounting services include:
• Payroll Preparation & Reporting
• Business Consulting
• Incorporation and New Business Consulting
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Compilations and Reviews
• Financial Projections
We provide exceptional tax services to both businesses and individual clients. It is our objective to work with our clients to assist them with organization, tax planning, accounting and management systems and financing, in addition to the traditional tax and accounting services performed by CPA's. As we continue to learn about new changes in the area of taxes, we make sure to keep our clients informed about any changes that directly affect them.
Our tax services include:
• Interpreting problems of closely held corporations
• Estate planning
• Gift taxes
• Income taxes for corporations, partnerships, and individuals (All Phases)
• Tax Preparation & Planning for: Individuals, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, “S” & “C” Corporations, Sole Proprietors, Not for Profits, Trusts, Estates, Electronic Filing –Corporate and Individual
We provide thorough tax preparation services for both our individual and business clients. J. A. Stauffer, CPA, PC has the experience in filing taxes to ensure compliance with current tax rules and regulations. We work to minimize deductions on your tax obligations to save you or your business money. Allow us to help reduce your tax burden and make the process as easy and convenient as possible.
Our tax preparation services include:
• Limited Liability Companies
• “S” & “C” Corporations
• Sole Proprietors
• Not for Profits
• Electronic Filing – Corporate and Individual
We understand the importance of having the right tools to give you the right advantage and we are proud to be a constant resource for the evaluation of computer system needs and support.
Our support services include:
• Software need evaluations
• Installation and training of software
• QuickBooks consultations
• Continued Support
The firm's Management Advisory Services (MAS) staff assists clients to improve their efficiency and profitability from a different viewpoint, using an objective skilled evaluation. MAS personnel design information systems, create effective operating controls, and install and upgrade data-processing systems.
Specialized MAS services include:
• Assistance in the preparation of forecasts and working capital requirement
• Recommending sources of financing for operations and capital additions
Specialized accounting service (SAS) provides the smaller client with the expertise they cannot provide from within their own organizations.
Our SAS services include:
• Establishing basic accounting records
• Preparation of interim financial statements
• Tax returns for income, sales and payroll